Rose

Sunday, October 09, 2016

You're like a Rose to me.
You wither.
One petal at a time
everyday
dying
losing all your presence
in my room of love.
I'll give you a rose when I see you,
to over show what I'm thinking of.
Cause you're the same rose
that once I held with evergreen smiles
Cause you're the same rose
that I now hold you with despise.
A rose for me is you 
and forever you'll be.
I'll keep you in between my pages of my favourite book
to remind myself of changes
of love and love turned hate.
You're like a Rose to me.
Dead.


- J.Yogi

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. you are adept at creating imagery with your words.....need i say more??? I love it!!! glad that u r writing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such powerful worsds!!! Loved it didi.Keep writing 🌼🌼🌼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not every writing touch my soul. But this !

    You remind me of instagram poet Lang Leav.

    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really means a lot to me :) thank you so much ^_^

      Delete