Dedicated

Monday, May 30, 2016

One for world and world for one,
where had I been placed?
where had you been placed? by me.
Thought you were my own,
if only I'd known
you'd believe the caws of crows
you'd believe the pictures shown
you'd believe everything
that your ill heart spoke.
Do I blame you? 
A heart is to love and I loved people
 A heart is to break and I was broken
A heart is to make you feel that you're THE superman and that you can fly and touch the skies and love who loves you back,
while you counted me as a resident in the brothels.
How do I even begin when you've stated the end.
World for one was what you deserved, I thought,
Do you blame me?
Time is precious they say, I gave it while I could
and when I couldn't
unnoticed did go the spider webs in my wallet,
unnoticed did go the effort of my two tiny feet that travelled because one couldn't afford to ride the tyres
 unnoticed did go the late night wakes for your goodness.
  I am hurt.
You hurt me.
Not because there were no words of praise from you
Not because you were embarrassed of my free spirited life
Not because you were foul mouthed
Not because you hated me for 'everything'
but because you were the one
   the stupid one
to start the caws.

- J. Yogi

You Might Also Like

0 comments